The Fusion 6000 high-pressure syringe pump is designed for dosing viscous solutions, and semi-solid material injections against pressure. This system allows also for both heated syringe temperature control and pressure modulation while providing precision flow and performance that are critical to experimental success. The Fusion 6000 high-pressure syringe pump has the ability to control pressure and temperature against pressure addition or high viscosity slurries with microfluidic precision. Backed by a 2-year warranty, you can have the confidence of reliability and precision for years of service with this high-pressure pump.
- High-pressure applications
- Temperature and pressure control options
- Holds stainless-steel syringes from 5mL to 200mL
- Rates from 0.0001 mL/min to 271 mL/min
- Control via touchscreen, USB, RS232, TTL
- Free LabVIEW and MATLAB Drivers
- 2-Year Limited* Warranty