The Fusion 6000 high-pressure syringe pump is designed for dosing viscous solutions, and semi-solid material injections against pressure. This syringe pump has the following unique features: a 500 lb linear pushing force, an add-on syringe heater, and an add-on pressure sensor. Those features allow Fusion 6000 to work against high back pressure; warm up the syringe, and monitor and control the pressure inside the syringe. With an all-glass touch screen interface and heavy-duty mechanical metal structure, Fusion 6000 syringe pumps are chemical resistant and have high durability for lab and industrial environments of all types.
Backed by a 2-year warranty, you can have the confidence of reliability and precision for years of service with this high-pressure pump.
- High-pressure applications
- Temperature and pressure control options
- Holds stainless-steel syringes from 5mL to 200mL
- Rates from 0.0001 mL/min to 271 mL/min
- Control via touchscreen, USB, RS232, TTL
- Free Programmable Mode Included
- Free MATLAB Driver
- 2-Year Limited* Warranty